HR Coordinator - Maternity leave Replacement
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized HR Coordinator to join our team.
This is an entry-level opportunity that offers exposure to the entire HR department. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring a smooth and efficient hiring process, onboarding new employees, coordinating and executing hiring events, and supporting day-to-day HR project management and operations across HR core projects and processes for high level of execution and alignment.
What you will be doing
- Schedule interviews and coordinate with interviewers to ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Coordinate and execute hiring events, including job fairs, career fairs, and campus recruitment activities.
- Assist with onboarding new employees, including preparing and organizing onboarding materials, conducting orientations, and facilitating necessary paperwork.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing HR projects, ensuring they are excited according to the plan. Coordinate project activities, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and documenting.
- Collaborate with HR team members to gather project requirements and ensure alignment
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Proven experience in HR coordination, recruiting or administration- Strong advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in recordkeeping.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with candidates, employees, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of English