Who we are?
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
The Data team drives the decision making process at Lightricks. We use machine learning and statistics to gain insights about our users and develop predictive models. Our classification and recommendation systems allow us to provide better experiences for our users and carve Lightricks’ path to success.
Lightricks Strategic Analyst team works on high priority and high impact projects that impact the company’s bottom line and our users’ experience. We work to inform and evaluate our business decisions by deep-diving into our data and reviewing our products’ performance, business trends, growth and business KPI. You’ll get access to a growing company’s metrics and help us understand the impact of past decisions while steering us to make better business decisions.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand analytical requirements.
- Gather, analyze and interpret marketing, product and subscription data to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entire business impact.
- Generate actionable recommendations based on data insights to optimize marketing efforts, enhance product offerings, and drive subscription growth.
- Present findings, insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies related to marketing, product management, and subscription models.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in data and/or analytics roles
- Proficiency using SQL to gather, aggregate, and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Knowledge and experience using BI tools to visualize and communicate insights.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Business oriented with a proven record of influencing business decisions using data-driven analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly formulate problems and approaches into solutions and results.
- High level of English
- Ownership of end-to-end analytics projects that solve complex business problems.
- Enjoys project based work, flexible approach.