User Acquisition Manager
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the sustainable growth of Lightricks’ user base and revenue. The Performance team’s core job includes strategy, budgeting, reporting, and driving strategic decisions. We plan and deploy our marketing tech systems, working closely with our BI, Tech, Creative, and Data Science teams, establishing a data-first approach to inform decisions and optimization across multiple media partners (Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.).
We are hiring an entry level User Acquisition Manager. We pride ourselves at being the best in the art of performance marketing, and converting people into active subscribers and advocates of our award-winning collection of apps - which are used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Our team will teach you everything you need to know to initiate and manage performance marketing at scale on Facebook, YouTube, Google, TikTok, Snap and more. We continually explore new ideas to stay ahead of industry trends that attract today’s digital audiences and drive significant growth.
What you will be doing:
- Actively manage and carry out campaigns via various online advertising channels, test & optimize in real time.
- Develop benchmarks, actively work to meet business goals, track and report performance (spend, sales, KPIs, etc.).
- Identify and launch new marketing initiatives & tests to drive overall sales growth.
Your skills and experience:
- High analytical skills and profound knowledge of Excel
- BA/BSC university/college degree (advantage to a degree in scientific study, e.g. Industrial engineering, Economics, Business Management, statistics, etc.)
- A desire to learn and develop in the marketing industry as well as self-learning abilities.
- Independent and quick learner with an analytical understanding of marketing.
- Diligent, proactive, highly organized team player.
- High-level English - written and spoken
- Highly motivated with great communication skills
- Creative thinking and high attention to detail