Software Developer - Senior
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience. Lightricks’ photo and video editing tools offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s creator services provide content creators the ability to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our brilliant minds in R&D take our products to the next level. Our areas of expertise include computer vision, machine learning, rendering, deep learning and computational photography. Our tech team also boasts a leading research team, allowing Lightricks to remain an industry leader. To read more about our team’s work, read our tech blog. https://medium.com/@lightricks-tech-blog
Our iOS team is passionate about the craft of software engineering– we love learning, understand the value of teamwork, and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. We are a key part of our mobile application teams as our apps are not your typical client apps. All the image processing, machine learning, and rendering is done on device and requires a high level of performance and well designed architecture. You will be a key developer in our top performing app Facetune, and will have a direct impact on millions of monthly users around the world.
What you will be doing
- Significantly contribute to the entire product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Devise complex solutions
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices
- Mentor young developers
- Conduct code reviews
Your skills and experience
- In-depth understanding of computer science concepts
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Proven mobile development experience: deep understanding of basic model-UI architectures (pros and cons).
- Proven experience and deep understanding of Objective C and Swift programming languages (key differences, pros and cons).
- Proven experience in testing methodologies (unit testing, integration testing, injections, pros and cons).
- Experience with working with a variety of different Apple/Third-Party frameworks.
- Experience with work on multi threaded code in iOS.
- High experience with UIKit framework and its main components.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Drive for continuous learning
- Advantage: C++ experience.
- Advantage: knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision
- Advantage: Experience in GPU programming