Retention Marketing Manager
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content.
The Marketing Retention team is responsible for giving our users reasons to come back and create with Lightricks’ apps. We aim to show our users the value of using our apps, whether it is directing them to useful features, or giving them inspiration to create interesting content.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Retention Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be taking part in building the retention and lifecycle “machine” at Lightricks. You will create marketing campaigns for millions of users around the world for our successful products and be responsible for driving growth via email, push notifications, and in-app communication channels.
What you will be doing
- Build business and marketing plans and strategies designed to increase user lifecycle, revenue growth, engagement and value of users.
- Plan and execute retention and conversion initiatives for segmented or mass market populations.
- Analyze, monitor and optimize all activities based on key marketing and business KPIs.
- Work and collaborate with multiple departments and focal points, such as design, BI, product and more.
- Build user lifecycles from ideation to execution. Test, monitor, analyze and optimize where needed.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in Retention marketing, Lifecycle marketing, email marketing, preferably from a B2C company.
- A data-driven, analytical person with the drive to achieve goals and solve problems.
- Detail oriented, “out of the box” thinker with the ability to drive multi-faceted projects and people.
- A marketing strategist who can derive insights, recommendations, and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, internal feedback, and large data sets.
- A great communicator and team player with a contagious “can-do” attitude.
- High level of English - written and spoken.
- BA/BSC degree in marketing, Business administration, Communications or any other relevant field - A plus.
- HTML, Social media avid users and Dashboard knowledge (e.g. Tableau)- A plus.