Head of Social Media
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, our photo and video editing tools – Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap – offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their marketing efforts by partnering with creators. We aim to enable both content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, based on groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our Product Marketing team leads a holistic marketing strategy for our apps and products . As part of the team, you will orchestrate product launches, build and develop go-to-market strategies, act as the brand gatekeeper from positioning to messaging, and play a key role within marketing, and between marketing and product.We are seeking an experienced and visionary Head of Social Media to lead our team of social media managers and inspire the entire marketing department. This role demands a strategic mentor with a unique blend of creativity and analytical skills, capable of fostering innovation and driving significant business impact. The ideal candidate is deeply immersed in digital medium and social media trends, bringing a wealth of experience, stories, and insights to the table.
What you will be doing
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute an innovative social media strategy, driving true business impact
- Team Management: Manage and inspire a team of 3-4 social media professionals, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence. Provide guidance, inspiration, and professional development opportunities
- Campaign Development: Conceptualize and oversee the implementation of groundbreaking social media campaigns that align with business objectives. Drive user-generated content initiatives and interactive challenges to maximize audience engagement
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other teams and departments to align social media strategies with broader company goals and campaigns. Work closely with relevant stakeholders to measure and analyze the impact of campaigns, making data-driven decisions.
- Innovation and Experimentation: Stay at the forefront of social media trends, technologies, and emerging platforms. Encourage a culture of experimentation, pushing the team to explore unconventional and original marketing strategies
- Community Engagement: Cultivate and enhance community interactions, ensuring a consistent and positive brand experience
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2C, media/entertainment, talent/celebrity or Creator Ecosystem-focused social media
- 4+ years of experience in managing and building teams, great leadership skills and a strong desire to mentor
- Demonstrated success in driving high-impact campaigns that resulted in significant user acquisition and engagement.
- A portfolio showcasing innovative and out-of-the-box social media campaigns that have left a lasting impression
- Passionate about social media platforms, emerging technologies and trends, as well as the creator ecosystem
- Comfortable experimenting with new tools and technologies to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills. Proficient in using analytics tools to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Excellent multitasking, project-management and time-balancing skills
- Ability to adapt to the rapidly changing landscape of social media and digital marketing.